Aug 4, 2011

We saw our baby yawn today!



Check out our rambunctious little one! At 2:35 you can see the baby yawn!  Want to know the sex? Well if you don't know already.... feel free to call or text or guess! bwahahaha keeping you in suspense!


Since we didn't see the baby since week 12, I was pretty nervous this morning.  You just want everything to be great.  I felt like I was going in to take the SAT's and I was also very excited.  Nelson kept me calm, thank God for him.  The baby is healthy as ever, moving a whole lot and the doc said that there's no such thing as a baby moving too much.  So Baby C is healthy healthy healthy! Woohooo! 


Oh and the due date is Dec 26th according to the doc, but according to the ultrasound, the baby is due Christmas Eve! WOWSER! I'm guessing Jan 1!  

No comments:

Post a Comment