Aug 23, 2011

Raaaaaaar!

My coworker Joe has a nickname for me....


It's totally out of love since I absolutely do not act like a dinosaur!  However this evening when I got home, I got the mail out of the mailbox (which was a handful) and I was kicking an amazon box into the house (it was light).  I could have easily asked for Nelson to help me and he saw that I was struggling, but of course I couldn't wait.  He said I acted like an animal and he then made animal noises such as "Raaaaaaar!" That's when I told Nelson that Joe calls me Pregasaurus Rex.  I guess that one moment was a pregasaurus moment, but I won't get all dinosaur later on during the pregnancy.... Right? 

Oh and I can't believe I pulled this card today... Nelson was talking about what light bulbs we need to get for our turtle Crush's tank and honestly I don't want to worry about getting light bulbs if Nelson can easily order them online.  So I asked him if he could take care of it.  He said yes and then continued to say, "that's why we will never get a dog. Because the husband ends up having to take care of it."  My response:

"I'm caring a child in my womb." 

I got him!


No comments:

Post a Comment