Aug 11, 2011

It's Christmas in August!

This is what I came home to today...


Well actually I had 3 packed bags on my front steps today and 2 the other day.  Again, my friend Anna is addicted to sending me fun baby stuff.  She works at Meredith Corp and they own Parenting Magazine and Ladies Home Journal. She is too sweet.  She has a lot of good friends and it's because she's a good friend to everyone.  Thank you Anna!  Ok let's look inside the bags!!!



Any guess to what this is?  It's a "T-handmuff!"  You put this on the handle bars of your stroller to keep mama or papa's hands warm! Genius!

Ok what's next?

When I opened this bag, I instantly smelled a newborn baby.  These are all creams/lotions/soaps/wipes from Carter's.  Love this!

Baby Girl Castro's first Teddy!!! and cute frame! I'll keep him in the bag still so he doesn't get dusty. Poor guy, hope he doesn't suffocate.

A Dr Oz book! I LOVE Dr Oz! And she knows I love to cook, so baby will have plenty of Gourmet food! 

During maternity leave I will keep busy with this journal, in addition to breastfeeding, no sleep, eating, cleaning, and cooking.


I will look forward to use this Baby Bulge Be Gone DVD! and Baby Names Made Easy book.  We already have our baby girl's name, but it's 100% surprised.  I'm looking forward to see what the meaning is in this book and hey what if the technician was wrong and the baby is really a boy? Well then we have this book to pick an EASY name :)

As I was taking the photos, Nelson ended up coming home from work.  He looks like he had a long day.
Daddy loves this newborn onesie.  He is practicing his shooshing technique from "The Most Happiest Baby on The Block"

Nelson, that bib is NOT FOR YOU!!!! Just because you're a cutie patootie, it doesn't mean that you wear BGC's bibs! 

BEWARE - The items below will cause you to "awwwww" out loud.

These are precious. I would want a pair of the pink bow ruffled shorties.

This photo does this no justice. The shirt is soooo tiny!

As is this onesie

My failed attempt to make a cute outfit on my stairs.  It will be cute on BGC!

She's got some panties!!!

CHRISTENING SHOES UP TOP! Jellies too! and the cutest leather mary janes!

Immediately I called Anna while I was opening up the bags and she heard my wacky reactions.  We were reminiscing about the days that we would work every weekend for NBC Sports (VERY LONG WEEKENDS!) and how we talked about babies.  She remembered when I brought up my fear of not being able to have kids. Look at where we are both now.  She has a beautiful boy who is 2 (Jake) and soon his girlfriend will be coming to meet him :)

Thank you so much Anna for all of this beautiful stuff!  You seriously outdid yourself! Baby Girl Castro thanks you from the bottom of my uterus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment