Aug 19, 2011

It's Friday again?

Trust me, I'm happy it's Friday, but I feel like I just wrote about our last Friday evening! You know what that means...Time is FLYING!


So this week was a great week.  A pregnancy proud moment - I made it a point to do some type of exercise every day.  I woke up earlier than normal during the week to work out downstairs and I swam at Hofstra on Tuesday. (Elliptical, Swim, Elliptical, Gabrielle Reece Fit Pregnancy, and Pregnancy Pilates) I'm sore from the Gabrielle Reece video and it's bc it was mostly strength training. I haven't done it in a while so my body is a little mad at me.  A good feeling either way.


After work today, I met up with my friend Michelle for dinner at Cosi and shopping at Trader Joe's.  She treated me to dinner, thanks Michelle! It was yummy.  Had a salmon salad (gotta get in those Omega 3's!)


When I got home, I saw Nelson hard at work on the bathroom again:
Hey Nelson! You missed a spot!

Oh he knows he missed a spot, he'll get to it tomorrow.  Then he'll have to grout.  

I checked the mail and we got another package from Anna! She's so funny, she made sure she sent ANOTHER package before her office moved to another office building.  Thank you Anna! You sent our baby girl her first dress!

This is so pretty in person! It's for 6 months so perfect timing for the summer time!
Not sure what this is? Well, me too.  It's instructions for how to fold the insert for a reusable diaper. I attempted it:

Hmmm not so hard with a non-moving object, but doesn't his legs look far apart? Maybe I'll just save this for Nelson to do.

Poor Mets bear.  He doesn't appreciate getting dressed up like a girl.
It looks like a mini MOO MOO!!! It's a shirt of course :)

Don't worry, I'm not suffocating the bear.  He's not alive, he's just a doll.

I LOVE this book.  So many fun recipes for kids! I have a feeling Deanna will like this book!

I'm afraid to read this book.  Can't handle the reality just yet.

If Baby Girl Castro is still in my belly on Christmas Eve, I will read this book out loud

How did Anna know this would help me? Well 1 - she was preggers and may have had carpel tunnel? This will come in handy when I'm typing my blog - like right now! 
Can you believe another symptom that pregnant women have to endure is carpel tunnel? Oh you hormone Relaxin!!!! 

Well I'm exhausted, so time for bed.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see your recipe book! Gimme five for fruits and veggies! Yes, I am a dork : )
    Loving the blog, keep it up...

    ReplyDelete