Aug 15, 2011

Jumping through the alphabet!

During my lunch hour today, I decided to take a quick trip over to Destination Maternity to make an even exchange.  Also, I wanted to pick up the dreaded maternity bra.  I need some more support and why the heck not go and bite the bullet already?

Normally, I'm a size 38B.  The nice lady measured me and said without warning, "you're measuring out to be 36 E." Holy canoli! I repeated her "36 E????"

NO WAY!!!! I was getting away with my 38 B bras until now, so no no, that can't be true.  Well when I put on the 36 E (full coverage) the cup was still cutting into me. So then we went up to 38 E.  That fit great but the question was - Will this last me until Baby C comes?  She then whipped out the 40 E! We put that on and on the tightest strap, it fit great.  There's also room for growth throughout the pregnancy and even post.  I was a bit perplexed to how I was supposed to react, embarrassed or proud? Well all I know is that these babies better produce some good milk because what a waste that would be!


No comments:

Post a Comment