Aug 6, 2011

Pregnant Dreams are Weird

Lately I've been having the most vivid and strangest dreams.  There hasn't been many pregnancy dreams but just really colorful, strange ones.  Last night, I had a dream that it was Christmas time at my parents house and there were so many different people there from all parts of my life.  Funny thing was that Nelson and I were broken up (awwwww) but we were all still celebrating xmas together.  However, I came to find that he was hanging out with 2 ladies! One lady was hanging out with him in 1 room and the other was waiting for him in another. What a player! When I confronted him in the dream about it, he said the other girl was for one of his friends. I was so upset about it that I went to the fridge to grab some type of liquor. I remember hesitating drinking it (maybe my pregnant mind kicking in), but I went ahead and guzzled it down.  I woke up, and Nelson wasn't in the bed next to me.  I yelled out for him like a child would yell for his mom when he had a bad dream.  "Baaaaaaaabe???"  All was fine, Nelson didn't leave me for 2 chics! hahaha


I have a feeling that I may dream about Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby soon.  Today, my mother, Erin, and I went to those stores and spent countless hours examining all the different products and furniture.  We made a lot of progress and saw so many adorable things! I am SO exhausted.  Lesson learned - do not wear flip flops when you are baby registering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment