Aug 1, 2011

Breastfeeding class...

So in the fall, sometime in october, I will be taking a breastfeeding class.  They said that we have to bring a stuffed animal or baby doll.  I have a stuffed mets bear that my coworker Joe gave me (I pretty much stole it) and it is my pregnancy bear that I have in my bed.  Please don't think that I've always slept with stuffed animals.  I only did when I was a kid and for some reason just recently this mets bear became my safety bear during pregnancy.  
Nelson thinks that the bear is too small for the class so I figured I would just have to borrow a stuffed monkey or doll from my niece or nephew.  BUT I FOUND A BETTER FIT!!!!


It's my Baby Smurf from 1984!!!! I've kept this throughout my years because I knew one day it would come in handy!  I will have to pop him in the wash and he will be coming with me to my breastfeeding class.  They will all be jealous that I have a blue baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment