Aug 20, 2011

Old School Photos

This week we had a few retreat days at work and one day we did an ice breaker where we had to answer personal questions that no one knew about us.  My question was "What was your favorite family tradition?" So I immediately thought of our family trips to Argentina each summer and riding horses at my uncle's farm.  Today, I was going through our digital photos on our separate drive and I found this!


This was probably around December 1984 since it looks like summer and I would say I'm about 3 years old.  What's really funny is that there is no saddle and I'm holding onto the horses hair.  This is probably not legal in the US but down in Argentina, they are wild and crazy.  One day I hope to teach our daughter how to ride a horse.  I miss it so much!


Here are some other photos:
This is my brother Vincent and I aka Bobe.  I'm not sure where this was taken exactly, but I love my strawberry shortcake dress. I would get the same for BGC if I could!
My brothers and I.  Love the cool furniture in the back.
Count Dracula and Smurf! I miss those antennas!


We are rockin' cool
Does this kid look familiar??
Little did she know that she would fall in love with a Portuguese man from Connecticut about 20 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment