Aug 16, 2011

Beware of looking at maternity stuff from your phone...

bc if you hit the wrong button, it will get posted to facebook! 


As you can imagine from yesterday's post, I'm still a little boob shocked from my maternity bra shopping experience.  Because of that, I looked at the maternity bra section that Zulily.com had up.  Zulily is a great site for parents who like certain brands and can buy them at a discounted rate.  For example, today they have Crocs on sale. The prices are ranging from 12.99 and up and the normal prices for Crocs in stores are around $30 for kids, so you can get some pretty good savings on quality items.  The "boutique" that I was looking at today from my phone was called "HOTmilk" and in particular I was looking at the "Rose Radiance Maternity & Nursing Bra."  I must have hit the "like" button and because of that, a couple of people commented saying Congratulations.  How embarrassing that I posted THIS on facebook:
People who saw it probably thought I lost my mind.  But you know what? who cares! I just deleted it and people can think whatever they want :)

OH btw, my new bra is totally a grandma's type bra AND if it's lying next to my normal bras, it looks like it can completely eat my 38B's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment