Aug 24, 2011

My work outfit today

Quick post...


I've worn this shirt already to work but wanted to take a picture to show my mother in law.  She gave this to me back in early June so I'm happy that I'm able to get some good use out of it! Plus, I received many compliments about it today too! Thank Vova Elaine!

Both my shirt and pants are NOT maternity clothes and there's no stretchy in my pants so how in the world am I wearing these pants?

Tada!!!!

Every pregnant woman knows about Belly Bands.  At first I thought I wouldn't use them often, but they definitely get me through my non-maternity clothes.  I do have to readjust so that when I bend down, my bum doesn't pop out the back.   Sometimes they don't feel very secure but they have always kept my pants up!  In the beginning, I used to fold the band bc the top was still big on me, but just today for the first time, I didn't need to fold it.  I have a black one too so hopefully I'll be able to use them more for the dark fall colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment