Oct 2, 2011

Bring It On Third Trimester!

Two down, one more to go! And we couldn't be more excited to be in this last trimester.  Nelson has been my rock throughout this process.  I can't believe how hard he has been working.  He's always been a hard worker, but lately he's just been a powerhouse.  BGC and I have a great guy!

This weekend, just like many others, flew by.  We made it a point to have some alone couple time and also to take some photos to remember parts of our pregnancy.  Yesterday, I took care of some errands and also treated myself to a nice walk.  I actually stopped by St. John's University campus and decided to explore.  They have a lot of waterfalls.  It was very nice and I will have to walk their more often, it's closer to me than the park I go to (Cunningham.)

Then I always wanted to try Bubble Tea! I had no idea what it was but I always saw people post pictures of it on facebook.   It's pretty much milk with some flavoring, I chose something that tastes similar to sweet potato and then they put in tapioca "pearls" on the bottom.  They are chewy like gummy bears.  It was good! Will have to try different flavors later on.  Even though it's called bubble tea, this one didn't have any tea in it = no caffeine.

Then today Nelson and I did our usual Sunday morning routine and then went off to the Queens County Farm museum.  We went a couple of years ago and enjoyed it.  Today they had an apple festival so why not go and get some apples to make some pie.  Yum!

Corn on the cob!

and pumpkins!

After coming home, I made some chili for dinner tonight and for Nelson's lunch for work and also made an apple crisp and pie!



We just finished eating dinner, so guess what? It's apple pie time!  Have a great week everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment