Oct 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hope you all are enjoying your Halloween today!  Today I went trick or treating with my family.  I wore my bumblebee costume from last year and it fit perfectly! So comfy! 


My Niece Erin was a Pink Witch
My nephew Jack was Bob the Builder (something that he likes to wear all the time)

My Sis-In-Law Kerry wore an awesome blue wig and took care of Jack's helmut since it was too big for his head.
and My Bro was a typical Met's fan :)

Next year, we'll have fun collecting candy for BGC and I couldn't help but think about costumes.  Actually yesterday my Sis-in-law Sabrina and nieces Skylar and Brenna gave us a costume for BGC for the future.  It's Princess Leia! Totally right up Nelson's alley :) Can't wait to use it! She will probably fit in it when she's around 2-3 years old, depending on how fast she grows!  I have a feeling Nelson will be Yoda or Darth Vader that year. 

So I just did some googling on what types of baby costumes are out there, and here are some funny/cute ones.
this one just makes me chuckle.  Poor flamingo baby!

My favorite by far!
Baby Elvis!

This would be in honor of Nelson, he is a Taco fanatic.

Skunkie!


and last but not least - MJ!!!

3 comments:

  1. You all look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahhahaha! those baby costumes are AWESOME! You look great Kat! Happy Halloween.
    Love ya, Pix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now what I want to know is if BGC is Princess Leia and Nelson is Yoda, will you be Chewbacca?

    ReplyDelete