Oct 23, 2011

31 weeks! Working on a Sunday!

Today I have to go to work an open house at Hofstra but it's only a few hours and I really don't mind getting out of the house.  My bro and pops are over here helping Nelson with replacing door frames and other manly stuff, so getting out of the house is AOK with me :) They are working too!


This shirt is so comfy. My mom got it for me at Motherhood maternity and it's perfect for this cool, fall weather.  Thanks Mom!  My pops took this photo so we were having a little photo shoot.  He even got in on the fun!

His belly is not as big and he looks like he's ready to work or break into someone's house/car with the crow bar.  He's actually removing the molding in the nursery.  What's the string for?  Not sure.  He loves having string around.  You never know when you need to tie some stuff up!

Yesterday our friend Mike came over to jam with Nelson (guitar).  It was nice seeing him and also good for Nelson to get a break from working on the house.  Mike is really a funny guy.  He looked at this clock:

And he really thought that it was a countdown clock for the deficit to become balanced, you know bc us Castro's are "crazy liberal" according to him.  He then realized that it was a baby countdown clock. 
We couldn't stop laughing!

Hope you have a lovely Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment