Oct 10, 2011

A Chihuahua?

So last night I had the typical going to back work sleep.  I woke up because my back was bothering me and I had a tough time going back to bed.  Eventually I went back to sleep around 5ish and I had the most bizarre dream!

I dreamt that I actually went into labor in the front seat of my car and there was a woman guiding me throughout the process. I was in my parents neighborhood and when the delivery happened, it was uncomfortable but not very painful.  She then went in, grabbed the baby, and the baby looked like a...
What?! But in the dream, it didn't faze me.  I'm not sure where Nelson was in the dream, but a few minutes later, my mother taps on the driver seats window, we opened the window and handed her the new born "baby."  She held the baby like a mother dog would hold a new born puppy, by the back of the neck.  It was completely normal too.  We didn't think twice about it. 
Then I went about my business, Nelson ended showing up and because the baby came "early" we had to go to Babies R Us to get a car seat.  In order to get to the right floor, we had to hold on for our lives on this huge ferris wheel that went upside down.
It was really bizarre!  It must be all the birthing stuff that I've been reading and watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment