Oct 12, 2011

Literally Busting at the Seams!

Well not really, but you see the hole at the seam? it's not bc of my belly! It's bc it's a cheap old navy shirt. This was the very first time I wore it.  Dr. Tula will have to do some sewing to do! I always give my clothes to my father to sew, bc he does great "surgeries" on my clothing. :)

Today was Deanna's bday at work and I was her bday buddy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANNA! We had a very fun time! Joe was the photographer and he did a fabulous job! :)
A Whole Lotta Estrogen! 
Chaundra giving some Butterfly Love!

That's all for now! Busy day at the CC!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Busting with beautiful! You look wonderful (hole or no hole) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Isabel! I have to remember to check my clothes for holes before I leave the house!!!

    ReplyDelete