Oct 28, 2011

Now this is going to be interesting...


1 - I'm still feeling sick, so red nose, no makeup, glasses, and messed up hair.
 


















2 - It's going to snow about 6-10 inches in CT tomorrow night.  HMMM...


I'm not really all that frazzled about the snow, I just think it's very interesting and ironic that we will have our first snow fall in the FALL AND when I had my bridal shower in NY is was literally right after a snow storm... This Sunday we will be having a Baby Shower with the CT family.   Hmm coincidence much?  Is God trying to say to prepare for a snow baby?  We'll just have to see about that.  

And what's even more ironic is that for my NY bridal shower, I also had a red nose.  Actually it was this red gash thing that came out of no where.  Strange I say...

No comments:

Post a Comment