Oct 16, 2011

30 WEEKS!!!! Wahooo!!!


So I'm pregnant at age 30, just reached the start of my 30th week, AND after weighing myself this morning, I reached the 30 lb mark.  I was debating whether or not I should reveal that, but heck, I've been trying my best to keep up with eating healthy (minus the chocolate/pizza) and exercising.  So it could be A LOT worse!

This upcoming week is going to be a very exciting one.  Wednesday morning we get to see our little girl again on the big screen :)

Speaking of big screen, did anyone watch SNL last night?  We were very lucky that a friend was able to offer us tickets last minute.  Seeing that we need to "live it up" as much as we can, we of course accepted :) As most of you know, I worked at NBC so it was awesome seeing some good friends last night that I haven't seen in a while.  The subject of the evening, "I'm expecting." "Oh I can see."  I never realized how strange it is for people to just stare at your belly.  It's kind of uncomfortable.

So the highlight of the evening... We were going into the main area where the audience sits, then the seating director took us down to the stage level.  I was not expecting that at all and what's funny is that I never had the opportunity to sit on the stage level before since I worked there.  Nelson had the royal treatment when we were dating and got to sit there before, so it was certainly a treat for me.  And the best part....
Only Nelson! He got his head on tv, lol.  It was so funny to watch this.  The host was Anna Faris and the musical guest was Drake.  During the musical performance, I felt BGC moving so I think she either was dancing around or was woken up by the loud music.  I'm happy that I can check off the list that Baby Girl Castro has been to SNL in utero.  All in all it was a fun evening.  

Today I feel it though! Getting to bed at almost 3am did me in and I feel like I'm hungover.  So I'm just taking it easy today and cooking little things here and there.  

Hope you all have a fantastic week! 
~ Soon to be parents in 10 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment