Oct 19, 2011

Turn Your Speakers Up to Hear the Best Sound Ever!!!

If you can't see the video in your email, log on to the blog to check it out.

Today we had our 30 week check up with the scan to make sure she's growing at the right rate.  Well guess what folks, we have a healthy baby on our hands.  She weighs 3lbs 6oz so far and she is in the 48 percentile, so she's normal! yay! She's at a perfect weight, has a perfect heart and really long legs according to the technician.  I think she gets that from her mommy :)

She's also head down, way to go baby girl!  Oh and I also asked the technician "She's still a girl? She didn't grow anything since we last met?" "Yep, still a girl!" LOL I wonder if she realized that I didn't believe her from the last time.

The technician tried her best to get a good profile shot with the 3D image, but Baby girl's face was just pushed against my uterus.  She takes that after her dad.  I can see Nelson pushing his own face against a window so his face is all smooshed.  She's a funny one! The 3D image video above is a little freaky.  Reminds me of halloween because of the coloring!

The Dr said that I just have to WATCH MY WEIGHT because she's at a perfect weight right now and we don't want a big baby for delivery.  So with that being said, I will try my best to limit the extra chocolate I've been inhaling! :) I also am slightly anemic, so he gave me a prescription for some IRON.  But all in all, we are doing well! Thank goodness :)

OH and according to the scan, she's due on Dec 25th NOW! Let's just see if she proves them right! We both just want a healthy baby girl, so she can show up whenever she wants (but after 37 weeks please!) :)

3 comments:

  1. Just amazing! I know what you asked Santa for Christmas this year...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great!!!! Thank you for sharing! Seeing and hearing their little heart beat is just the best, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete