Oct 25, 2011

Colds are never fun, but even more so when you are preggers!

The past couple of nights I've been waking up congested, sore throat due to post nasal drip, and a darn headache.  I'm a little sick, not drastic, but still enough that I can't think straight and my whole head is cloudy and pounding.  I'm fine but it's just very annoying that I can't take a Tylenol cold to help with the stuffiness, heavy head feeling.  I did take tylenol this AM and a few hours ago, so hopefully that will help with the headache.

The doc said I can take Tussin DM and do the Neti pot.  So far, I'm trying to see if I can just deal with the traditional "stick your head in some steam method."  It feels good but then the congestion just likes to creep back in. BOO! ok enough complaining!

I'm gonna go sniff on some more Vapo Rub!

1 comment: