Oct 14, 2011

New Pregnancy Tools

The past few nights I have been sleeping through the night! Phew! I think it helped that I didn't have to get up to pee every hour or so.  I try to limit my drinking past 6pm. 

In addition to my lovely Boppy Pillow...
I purchased a Boppy Wedge...
I love it! It helps with the extra belly weight.  So in addition to my two boppy's I also prop ANOTHER pillow behind my back.  It's a pillow jungle!

I also purchased this:
I haven't really played with it, but will try it out this weekend.  It was recommended to me by another fellow preggers.

And last but not least....
Can you see that I may be hiding something? No, not the baby, but....
A pregnancy belt! I just tried it out yesterday and realized that it can be uncomfortable if I wear it underneath my clothes, so I decided to wear it over my leggings today and it feels much better.  By the way, I LOVE wearing leggings during pregnancy - they are just so comfy! I like the belt so far, it takes some of the pressure off my back and it reminds me to have some good posture. 

Here's a funny picture showing the brand name...
I should walk around the house like this.  Reminds me of an exercise outfit from the 80's. 

Well that's all the purchases so far! I'm looking forward to this weekend.  Nelson and I will be hitting the good ol' NYC tomorrow evening.  We gotta get in our alone time as much as possible!
Hope you have a wonderful and exciting weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment