Oct 9, 2011

29 weeks down, 11 weeks to go!

From Week 9 to Week 29:


So far, feeling good! Sometimes I feel like my sciatic nerve is kicking me in the rear (literally) but nothing that some ice/heat and stretching can't fix!

This weekend we got a lot accomplished.  We cleaned our entire front "yard" by trimming the trees, sweeping up any leaves and I took out all of my plants of their pots.  But boy oh boy do mosquitoes love pregnant women legs.   I killed maybe about 15-20!

Nelson cleared out the entire basement and now it's back to how it was before: workout room PLUS a mini man cave! He moved his office down to the basement and made it all work out.  Now I need to find a women cave.

Below I posted a photobook that I put together a few months ago when we first told our family that we were expecting.  Figured I would share :)

                                      Click here to view this photo book larger

No comments:

Post a Comment