Oct 21, 2011

Oh Friday Night!

How I love thee!!!!

I'm tired! Today we had our Communication Career Fair at Hofstra which is always fun.  Love seeing all the students dressed up ready to go!  I'm usually always pooped after a career fair since I chat it up to many employers, students, and faculty.  It takes a lot of energy to be "on." But it was a great turn out and I'm now so happy to be home in my pj's on my couch, writing on blogger. :)

Oh! Some fun news! I never ever win ANYTHING.  Yesterday at the prenatal yoga class, there was a raffle for a free 30 minute prenatal massage.
And guess who the lucky winner was?  YAY! Me! So of course I'm paying to add on an extra 30 minutes for a full hour. I would be a fool not to :) Next Saturday, Nelson and I are both scheduled to get a massage at our friend's Massage Envy in CT and then 2 weeks later I'll get another one at my Prenatal Yoga place.  It's an awesome yoga/massage/meditation center in Franklin Square, NY - https://www.facebook.com/KashmirHands?sk=info - Like them on facebook!
I love the instructor Dina, amazing!

So today after the Comm fair, I went to Trader Joe's to stock up on veggies and fruit and I could not help but to buy this:
Brussel Sprouts! Who wouldn't want to buy this cute brussel tree? 

Nelson thinks we can use it as a weapon too! Watch out! 

After Trader Joe's I went to visit my mom, pop, my brother Jeff and Kerry and my niece and nephew (Erin and Jack).  It was nice to hang out with the fam.  My father was able to hear baby girl's heartbeat through a stethoscope so that was fun.  It's very faint to hear but awesome nonetheless.

Ok now we get to watch some Dexter! I'll probably fall asleep during it, but that's OK!  Have a great Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment