Sep 12, 2011

Under the Sea!

So we are seeing a lot of progress with our home.  Nelson pretty much finished the bathroom (just need to add the accent stuff and  decorations, but no rush on those)  The stairs will be done within the next few weeks and then we will be working on the...on the... on the... nursery! GULP!!! 

Wow, it's really crazy how time is FLYING by! We are at 25 weeks already and I feel like I just told everyone that we were expecting! In a few days, we will be in mid-September already and didn't it JUST turn September 1st? 

So seeing that we will be in nursery mode soon, wanted to share somewhat of what our theme is.  Most of you know that Nelson and I love to scuba.  We flew 30 something hours to Australia just to say that we scubaed the Great Barrier Reef.  So we hope one day that we can take our daughter, "Down Under" with us.


But first we have to convince her that it's an exciting place to be.  So why not start with planting the seeds with her nursery :)

This set is called Cocalo Turtle Reef.  We actually liked this set even before we found out we were having a girl and since we didn't want a pink room, we felt that this could be gender neutral.   Our pet turtle Crush approved of this set as well.  Geez, I wonder why :) 



Of course I look at the sites Totsy and Zullily everyday and I saw this cute backpack:

Maybe one day, Baby Girl Castro (sometimes when I'm writing this blog, I really want to write her name down and then I catch myself) will have a turtle backpack.

Maybe "turtle" can be her first word. Haha, most likely it will be Dada since babies get that one before MaMa.  Well it can't hurt to try teaching her by showing her pictures of turtles from the Great Barrier Reef!
SAY TERTEL, TERRRRTELLLL "Turtle!" BGC shouts! I can picture it now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment