Sep 18, 2011

If I Only Had a Brain...

Pregnancy brain at its full effect lately.  I always have to write stuff down or tell people to remind me to do something bc I will forget it almost immediately.  Somewhat like Dory from Finding Nemo.
Today Nelson and I went to the park for a nice little walk/jog.  As we were getting out of the car, I guess I wasn't looking where I was going and my head just ended up hitting the branches of some leafy trees.  I just laughed hysterically and Nelson asked "When will you get your brain back? She's sucking the brain right out of you."  

Guess having pregnancy brain is a good excuse if you forget someone's bday.  I had to write down in my calendar that today is Mercedes and Rob's anniversary.  I told Nelson earlier, "Today is Meredith's and Rob's anniversary."  He asked, "WHO?"  "Today is Mercedes and Rob's anniversary!"  "You said Meredith."  Lol, ok I'm losing it!  Happy Anniversary Mech and Rob (Meredith!) tehehe

Well this weekend started our 26th week! Wahoo, here's the belly:


In a couple of weeks, we start our third and LAST trimester.  Wackadoozle!!!!  

Finally I just have to admit, that Destination Maternity, Gap, Old Navy, Zulily, Totsy, and Amazon have all been getting me lately! I get emails daily from pretty much all sites and they make their subject lines so appealing!  It's ALWAYS the LAST time you can get something for 40% off or free shipping.  I've been good with clothes lately but just with Amazon earlier today, I spent a little under $50 bucks within a matter of 3 minutes (sorry Nelson)  I'm getting this book:


Someone recommended it to me through BabyCenter and instead of paying the extra money for ANOTHER class, she said this book helped her throughout the labor.  And in order for me to get the free shipping over $25, I needed to get another Mustela Stretch Mark Cream.
This cream lasts for about 4 months and I use it daily.  So far, haven't had any stretch marks, but I'm sure I'm not in the clear yet!

Have a great week, I'm off to cooking 3 meals for the week: Lentils, Veggie Lasagna, and Empanadas for dinner with friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa mama! I cannot believe you only have 100 days left. Insanity!

    ReplyDelete