Sep 15, 2011

Cranberry juice and antibiotics

went to the doc and there's a chance I may have a uti... he took a culture, which we will find out the results in the next few days, but from the pee pee test, they found a little blood and no other uti symptoms.  Because that there's a possibility of it being a UTI, he put me on antibiotics, which do not harm the baby at all.  If a UTI goes untreated, it may cause kidney damage and possible preterm labor, so because of those possibilities, I need to take the antibiotics.

Two positive notes:
- Got to hear baby girl's heartbeat today and she is fine and dandy (glad one of us is!)
- When I stepped on the scale, I went down a pound, which pretty much means I stayed the same weight for 2 weeks, woohoo! I go again next friday for the dreaded sugar screening.

No comments:

Post a Comment