Sep 9, 2011

Another email from the Tula's

"I've been watching A Baby's Story all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait till December!!!"

I actually like to watch TLC's Baby's First Day.  You may think I'm weird, but I watch the episodes while I'm on the elliptical in my basement and whenever the baby is born and is placed in the mommy or daddy's hands, I immediately get choked up.  It's a great show, very informative of the whole labor process and they give definitions for all the medical terminology throughout the labor.  This is what many of the mamas look like:
On another note, as I was searching through photos on Google images, I came across this one:
These headphones are very similar to the ones I use when I play Baby Einstein and Rockabye Baby Lullabies to BGC.  I'm sure this is her face when she hears the tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment