Sep 11, 2011

Nature Call's and Call's and Call's


I always wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, but the past few days in the early AM hours it's been a little too much and when the alarm goes off, I'm really sleepy.  Also my dreams have been very vivid throughout the night and AM so I think I'm not getting a very restful sleep.  Hey I'll take that over being sick and insomnia.  :)

Yesterday I decided to take my niece Erin with me to the grocery store.  When she saw me, she went straight to my tummy, kissed it, and said "I kissed the baby!"  She is such a sweetheart.  She's on her 2nd loose tooth (she's 6 in november) and the tooth fairy left $5 dollars for the first.  When we were at the store, she saw a doll (disney princess), and I couldn't resist and bought it for her.  There are other dolls in that collection (Belle and Sleeping Beauty) so I said that when she saves her money from the tooth fairy she can buy another doll.  They cost 10 dollars so she asked me if 10 dollars was the same as 10 bucks? HA! so cute.  Yes Erin 10 bucks = 10 dollars.  So I have a feeling she will be saving up for the other princesses.

Later in the afternoon, I did my usually cooking and then just relaxed.  I was so over tired that I wasn't able to nap, BUT I was able to stare at my belly a lot.  It's pretty amazing that her movements are much more visible.  Sometimes I see a quick punch or kick, so it looks like popcorn is popping in my belly or sometimes I actually see her slowly move her elbow or some other body part.  I absolutely love it and she never fails at making me laugh.

Last night Nelson was talking to her again, and I think she was sleeping peacefully because there wasn't much movement and then all of a sudden while Nelson was up close, BAM! She hit him.  "DADDY I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP!" Sometimes he talks to her like he's Darth Vader!

Stop pushing Star Wars on our unborn baby, Nelson! And stop scaring her with your Darth Vader voice!

Today we went to Ikea to get some furniture.  It was fun at first, but after dodging many people, we were DONE and of course the piece of furniture that we wanted, was out of stock.  So I will be going there tomorrow after work to pick it up.  Hopefully some Ikea men can help this preggers lady out!

We are getting this piece so we can move our pet crush to another area of our 1st floor, plus we need storage for Baby Girl!!!
When we got home, I was pretty tired and didn't want to do anything.  BUT for some reason, I went to my closet and rearranged my whole clothing arrangement.  Our guest room was a complete baby/office/crap zone so I was able to get through it all within 45 minutes! Nesting perhaps? Well I also needed to clean it up because we have these kids staying over our house on Friday:



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment