Sep 7, 2011

School's Back!

Since school started back yesterday, Hofstra's campus is back to life! So this means we are busy bees, which I really enjoy since the days go by faster.  By the time I get home though, I'm pretty tired, so just a warning that my posts may not be as frequent during the week.  I will try my best though!

Just wanted to touch upon a couple of things...

Did Beyonce wear a prosthetic baby bump at the VMAs?

One source says that she is only 2 months preggers, but I don't believe they would announce so soon.  If she did wear a fake bump, I don't particularly like that idea.  I'm a little superstitious and I wouldn't want to fake anything involving my baby, but hey it was her decision.  However if she didn't wear a bump, I can understand her ups and downs with her bump size.  The pic on the left was probably after she ate throughout the day and maybe the pic on the right was in the beginning of the day.  Towards the end of the day for me, my bump gets bigger and it's just because of the food and the slow digestion.



On the way to work today, I heard on the radio that Kate Middleton may be pregnant! A few gossip websites said that she announced her pregnancy while Victoria Beckman was by her side.  Ha!
From the oh so reliable www.mjbstar.com source:

"Last Friday, Kate underwent pregnancy tests in the observation of Royal gynecologist, Dr. Fritz Barnwell and stated that she was not pregnant. But, Williams was not satisfied with the tests and requested the Royal doctors to perform advanced tests and in the advanced tests, it was confirmed that she is five days pregnant.
Queen Elizabeth and the rest of the family members are happy with the Kate Middleton pregnancy news. However, Prince Charles has been worrying about the violence in the country and not interested to focus more on the Kate pregnancy news.
She started taking precautions about her pregnancy and she did not have alcohol at the William’s cousin Zara Phillips’s reception on July 30.
The Royal couple, Prince and Kate is planning for the vacation at Queen Elizabeth‘s Scottish estate, Balmoral Castle."


I hope the rumors are true and there's a Royal baby on the way!

Uncle Harry will do a GREAT job babysitting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment