Sep 12, 2011

I'm glad I saved my fat pants!

I've always been up and down with my weight, pounds up and down here and there.  When I reached my lowest weight, I vowed that I would never end up in my fat pants and in fact I threw them all out, except for 1 pair of Brown BCBG work pants.  I kept them for 2 reasons:

Reason # 1 - They are great quality pants and I could always get them altered
YEA and THAT NEVER HAPPENED!

Reason # 2 - In case I would ever get pregnant, these would be a great pair of pants to wear to work.

Well today I stuck by my reasoning (#2) and I wore them to work today.  And you know what the best part is?  My fat pants button up! haha, so it makes me feel a little bit better for not being able to fit in my other work pants!
Here's today's work outfit (photo by Joe)
The shirt is from my coworker Suzanne.  I shrunk it by accident in the dryer :( but at least it can still work!

1 comment:

  1. You're a model! You actually don't look pregnant in this picture.

    ReplyDelete