Nov 30, 2011

36 week check up

Went to the Doc today and good news! Everything looks "perfect," according to Dr. Byrne.  This past week I've been feeling very crampy, very similar to what the time of the month would be like.  So I knew something was up.  It's totally normally, apparently my body is preparing for this birth.  The cervix is still closed but it is closer and softened a bit.  Right on track.  When he told me that I'm not dilated, I was THRILLED! We need a little more time (I know a little selfish) but we need the time!!! Either way we will be ready for her, but it would be amazing if we were 100% ready for her.

So not only did I have great news from this morning's appointment, but I was also surprised with a beautiful brunch baby shower at work today.  It was so sweet.  For those of you who have been reading the blog, you know exactly how the Career Center is my 2nd family.  They are awesome and I have to say they really know how to put on a party.  We are all about celebrations and food! Here are some photos (courtesy of Deanna) from today's celebration.
Waiting for the party to start!



YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!

Yay to Mani and Pedi's!

Yummy desserts! Hello Sugar!

Baskets of gifts!

Spa love!

Baby books!

Martini mixers! CAN NOT WAIT!

Delicious Cake

The best stress relief ever - a candle! Chaundra needs it in this photo apparently!


No comments:

Post a Comment