Nov 18, 2011

YIKES!

Ok was going to blog about our trip to the hospital yesterday - when we did our tour, but honestly it's nothing really all that exciting.  we just know where to go and what to bring! 

So after we went to dinner at a Thai restaurant.  Guess what Thai food has? LOTS OF SODIUM...
Today I wore a sweater to work since it's chilly and my skinny pregger jeans with boots.  Cute to start the day with, but then a bad idea towards the middle of the day.  I took off my boots and of course I don't have any flip flops, sneakers, or slippers at work.  The only shoes I have are ones that look like pilgrim shoes, so just in time for thanksgiving.  Check out the nasty swelling pic below.

OUCH!  All we are doing here at work is laugh.  Since the sweater is making me extra hot, I decided to put on a career center tshirt that i've had stuffed in my drawer for at least a year and a half.  Joe, the angel that he is, had sweatpants in his car.  I am now wearing them.   THANK YOU JOE! 


But I still look like a hillbilly with my crazy black shoes.  On my way home, I'm gonna have to stop at a dollar store to pick up some extra large flip flops.  GEEZ!  I have a prenatal massage at 5:30 today, maybe that will help with the swelling.  Off to the water cooler to get more water to flush it all out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment