Nov 22, 2011

Going to get off the spin bike....for now...


Tonight I believe I had my last spinning class as a pregnant lady.  The class was fine, but it's getting more difficult, especially when your bladder is jumping up and down and you are carrying a lot more forward weight than normal.  I felt fine during the class, heart rate was below the rate I needed to be at but it was just very uncomfortable.  And now I'm at home and I'm exhausted, feeling like I can't do much at all but just lay here and veg out.  I will stick with walking, swimming, and prenatal yoga for the next and FINAL month.  The weeks are just getting shorter and shorter!

Looking forward to having a 5 day break.  So looking forward to Turkey day (a pregnant woman's dream).  The only thing is "Eating for 2" is totally false.  Yes I'm hungry more often than normal, but if I stuff my face, I will be paying for it later and trust me, I already have had that stuffed/gross feeling before.  So I will definitely have to pace myself.  But the #1 thing that I'm looking forward to??? Drum roll please.....


Stuffing!!! I have been craving it for the past few weeks and even have thought about buying a box of instant stuffing to have at home one night, but no I resisted the temptation and decided to hold out until T-day! 

Ok I'm gonna go watch TV now and fall asleep.  Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment