Nov 17, 2011

what a noggin!

Last night after I read our Dr. Seuss book to BGC, she was moving around.  On the left side of my tummy, I felt this hard round area.  It had to be her head! Nelson felt it too and we both agreed it was her head, because what else would be so round and hard? It was like I could just grab the whole circumference with my fingers. So cool.Unless she has a really tight bum! :)

So I do hope that she decides to move her way down to my pelvis area.  She was there a few weeks ago when we did our 30 week scan, and I'm hoping she will do her switcheroo soon.  Maybe she just wanted to give her mommy a break from leaning her head on my bladder? BTW, I did not wake up that many times to go to the bathroom last night so I got a beautiful night sleep.  what a joy!

I'm heading into the city today to do a panel thing that I'm moderating and then I'm meeting with the Daddy to be so we can head back to Long Island to take a tour of the New Life Center at Winthrop Hospital.  I'm very excited.  I heard so many great things about the hospital and I really can't believe that we are so close to her coming into this world that we are taking the tour.  I will be taking notes, because if I don't my pregnancy brain will not help me remember ANYTHING!

Will let you know how it goes!  Happy Thursday, BRRR it's cold out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment