Nov 11, 2011

Belly touching and new craving

So we love to have fun at our office and everyone has their own little quirks... Well Joe in our office, was a little freaked out about touching the baby belly. We of course teased him and have photos to prove it, taken by Suzanne. 

No I will not touch your belly! 

Come on, Joe! The baby wants to know who you are!
Get your belly away from me!!! 

 Yay, he felt the baby!  

After all that, she didn't move for him, but at least he conquered his fear of pregnant bellies!
On another note, I have a new craving.  I haven't been much of a craver during pregnancy, but when we talk about food, sometimes I just need to have it.   Yesterday we got knishes in our office because Suzanne dreamt about it the other night.  It was delicious.  
 
Today during lunch I went to Trader Joe's to pick up a few things.  Of course I stopped by their free sampling table and they were giving out Corn Bread Stuffing with gravy.  OMG.  It was delicious.  I had to stop myself from going back and getting another sample.  Now I want to make stuffing and just eat it.  No meat needed, just stuffing.
 Yay for thanksgiving and stuffing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment