Nov 16, 2011

Baby Pool



So there's a Baby pool going on at the office.  Everyone puts in a dollar to guess what Date/Time BGC will decide to make her entrance.  Yesterday, Chaundra thought she may come out December 1st.  I gasped at her and said no no no.  That can not happen! We will not be ready in just 2 weeks! Yes 2 weeks we will be in December, which means the time is just FLYING! GULP.  I put down for December 18th (not sure of the time) and Nelson put down for December 31st at 9pm and to quote him "So close to new years baby, but she's too stubborn to wait."

Yes we are all excited for her arrival, but I have to say that I would like a little more time. I really hope she takes after her daddy in this case.  Everyone jokes about Nelson being late all the time, so I would be happy if she followed in his footsteps this time (sorry Nelson).

A few coworkers were eyeing my stomach yesterday and a couple have said that I dropped a little.  I think I did too because when I look in the mirror in the morning specifically, she is more of bottom bump than towards the top.  Plus I've been having the urge to pee a whole lot more.  I at least get up to go to the bathroom about 10 times a night.  In addition to that, my back and hips have been stiff throughout the night, so I turn from side to side to balance the stiffness.  Turning isn't as easy as it used to.  It's a process.  I have to shift my 3 pillows and my teddy bear to the other side and when I turn, I do it in shifts because if I turn fast, I feel a slight sharp tug in my tummy.  That's when Nelson would hear me say "ouch."  But it's all good, totally normal according to the doc.

I've been dealing with it ok so far, pretty surprising, but now I'm started to feel the sleepiness and exhaustion during the day.  Just like the dwarf -
 I'm planning on going swimming later today so hopefully that will wake me up and at the same time make me exhausted so I sleep throughout the night (without getting up to use the bathroom!)

Happy Wednesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment