Nov 12, 2011

More Showers with Love

So not only were we blessed to have a baby shower in CT, we also had one in NY.  There are really no words to express how grateful we are to have such generous family and friends.  My mother, sister in law, niece, and Mercedes did a fabulous job today.  My mother-in-law came down all the way from CT today too and she drove back all in one day.  Friends came from PA, NJ, and Long Island to celebrate BGC.  We are really so lucky.  Thank you to ALL of my family and friends.  Baby girl is very lucky! Love you all! Now I am tired! Here are some photos from our day.

Liam came from PA and hung out with Nelson and the men at home. 
The Career Center Staff!
The grandmothers!
My sister-in-law Kerry and niece Erin - the wonderful party helpers!
Lisa and Ducky!

Danielle and her ducky lollipops (made with love by Deanna and Danielle!)
Danielle and Deanna - fabulous friends and coworkers :)
More duckies! 
MBNA crew! Thanks to Mercedes and Kat for the baby games! Great job! BINGO!
Yummy cake!
CAUGHT ON CAMERA EATING THE CAKE!!!
My friend Yassy with her beautiful basket of baby stuff creation!!!!


Thank you again to all.  I will repay you all with the rights to babysit our baby, tehehehe :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! I'm staying put in my bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment