Nov 6, 2011

50 DAYS!!!

WHAT?! The days are just going by FASTER and FASTER!

This weekend was a BUSY one!  First we started off with an early Saturday morning at our Doc's office.  We are now Certified in Childbirth Education, woohoo! We can totally deliver babies!
haha Yea right!  It was actually a pretty informative and fun class.  Sandy is my doctor's wife and she is also a certified Doula.  Their practice is literally a family practice.  Their 23 year old son came to the class and helped his parents out with the food, bills, and he even showed us how to "push" during labor. I'm really happy I switched doctors because they really do care and don't rush you out for the next patient.  

After our class, we went to Lowe's to pick up door stops and we also bought a storage cabinet thing for the bathroom.  Nelson is actually putting it together now.
Please pardon the mess.  Can you see some of the baby stuff in the background?  All of it will soon have a home.  Nelson is actually multitasking - eating chili between drilling.  He's a good one!

Then after Lowe's we went to REI - Nelson got a hat! And THEN we went to Pier 1 imports.  We bought some candle, decorative thing to put in the bathroom.  It's pretty and once we have it up, I'll take a pic.  After all of that, we were exhausted AND cranky because we really didn't eat/drink much during the day.  

We got home and I cooked Chili.  We ended up staying up extra late last night - 1am! What is up with us?! 

Today I actually went into work for a few hours while Nelson, my brother and father did the typical work on the house thing during the day.  Slowly but surely things are getting into place.  I have to say that I know it will all come together but there's still that sense of urgency for me at least that things should get done.  And it all will.  I just wish I could help out more.  My job is to clean and cook but I also find myself getting tired a lot more easier these days.  So my job is also to rest, bc the biggest job I have is right in my belly!

She's doing good and still moving a lot.  Sometime I feel like her foot gets stuck in the upper right rib which is uncomfortable so I just stretch to the other side and sometimes that helps.  I also feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger by the day!!!

This Wednesday  I go for my monthly check up and then I think i start going every 2 weeks, then every week after 37 weeks I think.  Ok time to get ready for bed! Hope you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment