Jul 13, 2011

Step away from the mic....

You know when singers or comedians talk way too close to the mic and it kinda looks like they're eating it?  Well that's how Nelson has been speaking to Roo.  I just noticed this last night when he chatted very briefly before going to bed.  I recently read that loud noises like a doorbell or a dog barking can actually startle the baby as early as this week.  So I wonder if Nelson talking that closely will startle the baby too.  It's not like he's yelling loudly, he's talking at his normal level.  Does the sound get muffled or amplified from within the womb? I'm sure it's all safe but it's just another one of those wacky things that has crossed my mind.  


Since I'm off this week, I've been on watering plants duty at my parents house.  They went camping with my brother and his family.  I didn't go because I don't think I can handle all the bug bites.  I'm sure it's fun but my excuse is that I'm pregnant... haha not a good excuse.  


Anywho, I treated myself to a mini bagel this morning since there's a great bagel shop across the street from my parents house.  After I ate it, I felt the same electric tingly sensations that I had when I was in Florida (from a previous post).  This has to be baby Roo thanking me for putting some food in my belly. So if this is really the little guy moving around in there, do ya think that he actually gets the food right away?  I'm sure I can actually look up to see how long it takes for food to travel to the cord, but I'd like to think that Roo gets some food right away.  


After I ran some errands, I was of course hungry again, so then I came back to my parents house to have some soup for lunch. I felt those tingly sensations again!  Maybe Roo's just getting a burst of energy!
Speaking of energy, I have to keep up with the little guy so since I have the time, I'm gonna head to Cunningham park to go for a walk/jog.  


OH! and in exactly 1 month from today we will find out if our little guy is in fact a little guy or a gal!  Woohoo can't wait!



Have a great day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment