Jul 29, 2011

Empanadas and leg cramps=

a not so great night sleep! Yesterday was my pop's bday so we went there to celebrate.  My mom made delicious chicken empanadas and I honestly didn't count how many I ate but I feel like it was around 7.  Needless to safe that I felt like a stuffed empanada.  Thank GOD I didn't have any heart burn!!!



We got to bed around 10:30 11 and I woke up with a leg cramp in my left leg.  Yes pregnant women are prone to leg cramps in the middle of the night but I swore that I would not get them.  I drink SO much water throughout the day that there's no way that I would be dehydrated and get cramps!  Wrong again! 
I did sweat a lot after work yesterday in the spinning class.  I had swass (thanks Deanna for helping me get the right word!), it's a combo of sweaty and ass! TMI, sorry! So I might have needed to replenish with more water after the class.

So I immediately drank more water after getting the cramp, didn't help much.  Massaged a little, still came back, then I went down to my raisins.  Raisins have a lot of potassium apparently.  I'm not a huge raisin fan bc of the sugar, but hey you gotta have them to get rid of cramps! Usually I would reach for a banana but we had none in the house.  

I think that did the trick, but I still woke up earlier because of my eating fiasco the night before.  At least it's Friday!!! 

Pregnant ladies - Have raisins in the house!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment