Dec 6, 2011

Nursery is ready for its furniture

After all the hard work that Nelson and my parents put into the nursery, it is now a blank slate and tomorrow we will be picking up the furniture in the afternoon.  My parents have been our saving grace these past few days.  They painted, cleaned, painted and cleaned some more.  I think the news yesterday from the doc just put a flame under all of our bums :)  Here's what it looks like tonight and tomorrow we will have 2 dressers and 1 crib (which needs to be put together, just the crib not the dressers)

Nelson re did this closet with wainscoting and made the shelves (which are not seen here bc they are drying in the garage)
 Looking out to the hallway
Soon there will be a Turtle Valance, need to get a curtain rod.

So excited to get the furniture.  There's 100% chance of rain tomorrow, but hey it wouldn't be interesting if it wasn't raining, right? 

Oh and it's supposed to snow going into Thursday... Hmmm could that be a sign for our baby's debut?  Everyone at work thinks that she'll be out on the 10th, because it's a full moon.  Let's see who can win this bet!  Tonight I actually went to a Pediatrician for a consultation.  The group seemed great and I was happy with the place.  Honestly it was the quickest and easiest thing so far this week.  

So far I'm feeling great, no contractions, or at least I don't think I'm feeling contractions.  My stomach does tighten up a bit here and there, but it doesn't feel uncomfortable.  I'll update ya if I feel anything!


We are watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  Night!

1 comment:

  1. Looks GREAT!!! Love the closet!!! Oh, and you'll know when those contractions start - you won't have to guess. LOVE YOU!! You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete