Dec 22, 2011

Clean as a Whistle!

JoJo's umbilical cord fell off on Monday and the doc gave us the clear that we can bathe her once there's no more discharge.  Guess who got a morning scrub?

I'm clean!!
Holiday outfit # 1 - Had to change it though.  She peed on it during a change.  It's ok JoJo!

Smile!!

Today we had a couple of friendly visitors from The Career Center.  Auntie Deanna and Auntie Danielle
Deanna will teach her how to eat very very healthy.  She's in a nutritional program.  So far, Deanna approves of her feedings :)

Danielle will teach JoJo how to dance!

In the afternoon, I took a long nap.  wooo, what a difference a nap makes.  We are going to try to go to bed a little earlier tonight.  JoJo didn't have the best sleep last night, so we didn't sleep well either.  We survived though!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, breast milk is approved! : )
    JoJo is precious and I can't wait to see her again.
    Oh, I had Matt practice the 5 "S's" on me last night - I was a little cranky and it worked! lol

    ReplyDelete