Jun 30, 2011

An Addendum to the previous post...

I publish my posts before I have Nelson read them because he's an editor at heart, and I admire his editing/writing ability.  However, when Nelson does have a comment about my writing, I do become a little sore and maybe it's because I know he's right and also because this is a blog, not a cover letter or an essay.  


So as you noticed in the last blog I posted a photo of Jackie O and Kennedy and above the photo, I wrote "Yay to Weddings and Love."  Nelson said "that photo doesn't go with "love."  Ok we all know that Kennedy was known for his infidelity.  I wasn't thinking of that when I posted the photo.  I liked the photo bc Jackie O of course is always so gorgeous and it was their wedding day so it did encompass a wedding and love (at least i hope!) 


but in case that photo didn't work (Thanks Nelson), let's go with a wedding that we all loved so dearly:


I do think older black and white photos are cooler though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment