Jun 8, 2011

Nelson's number is 11


 Whenever I see the number 11, I think of Nelson bc that was his soccer jersey when he played.  So how fitting it was to see our little wee one kick around in my tummy on our week 11 visit to the High Risk Doc.  My obgyn suggested that I would see the High Risk Doc bc of my history with Hodgkins, BUT the obgyn was also saying that I was sick 10 years ago and it shouldn't be a problem so she was just erring on the side of caution.  We actually were exciting for that just bc it would give us another chance to take a sneak peak at Baby Castro. 

The appointment went great and the when we were looking at Baby Castro, he started to move around.  My heart skipped a beat and both Nelson and I had our surprised reactions out loud.  The technician said there must be a dancer in the family since he's dancing around like that. Thanks to Nelson we will have another Michael Jackson dancer in the fam and maybe a great soccer player too! 

Haven't had a chance to scan these photos, but once we do, will update in a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment