May 11, 2011

Sleepiness sets in

So it's about 7 1/2 weeks in and I'm starting to feel sleepy during the day! 
  I wish I could be sprawled out on my office floor like this

Last night I went to bed at 9pm and I never go to sleep before 10pm.  This baby is working hard for his money down there.   I also find myself getting up to go to the bathroom A LOT more often now too.

You know what also sucks? Not being able to talk about this with my friends at work.  Just earlier today, we got on the subject of how women have to endure so much more than men when it comes to our bodies, especially in pregnancy.  Then we talked about the food you can't eat during pregnancy and the subject of wine came up too.  Someone else joined in the conversation and they were asked, "Did you drink wine during your pregnancy? No one in this room is pregnant, we just started talking about this."  I didn't ask this question, but boy did I want to shout out - "Actually I am!"

Well soon enough they will all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment