Mar 6, 2012

No more peanut butter!


So we got the results from her blood allergy test.  She has a slight allergy to peanuts but not allergic to anything else.  So when the nurse said she wasn't allergic to milk or soy, I said "then she's not allergic to my milk?"  She said "no she's still allergic to the milk protein."  So confusing!

But all in all, I gotta cut out the peanuts too.  I have been eating peanut butter since she was born so hopefully it will get better after that.

It seems that I won't be having Thai food anytime soon - no peanuts and soy! I have to say that all of this cutting out food stuff is working wonders for my weight loss! :)

In terms of her feeding, it's strange.  At one feeding she will be completely fine but then at another she just stiffens up and cries and cries and cries.  Next week we go for a second opinion.

Good note - she has been sleeping in her crib for the past 2 hours with no hiccups yet.  Knock on wood that it will only get better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment